J&C Blog

Find all the latest marketing trends on the J&C Blog.

2 different lead generation techniques and philosophies: have them find you, you find them

B2B, Best practices July 30, 2013

Most marketing and sales organizations thrive on identifying new business opportunities and generating leads. I often wonder if the marketing industry celebrates customer retention nearly to the degree it should. But the reality is leads, prospects and new customers are one of the key priorities for most marketing organizations.

continue reading

B2B lead nurturing: What it really means and why you should do it

B2B June 5, 2013

Seventy-nine percent of marketing leads never convert to sales.1 Lack of B2B lead nurturing is the common cause for this predicament.

continue reading

Retargeting strategies for non-retail and B2B marketers

B2B, Best practices, Retargeted banner ads June 3, 2013

Since most websites see only 2% of traffic converting on the first visit 1, it’s no secret retail marketers are fond of retargeting the remaining 98%. As retargeting pioneers, retail marketers have had a great deal of success in recapturing lost online sales. But non-retail and B2B marketers have been slow to adopt retargeting as a best practice. They often view retargeting as a B2C-only solution and sometimes overlook retargeting and its potential to recapture prospects.

continue reading

High-quality leads and how to generate them

B2B May 6, 2013

A recent marketing benchmark survey revealed that 78% of business-to-business marketers say generating high-quality leads is the top priority this year. Quantity of leads came in a distant second.

continue reading

Recent Posts